Trick OR Treat: ORIENTAL GIRL

Evening girlss $ boyss. From this day on, through friday aka Halloween, ThoseGirlss will be posting a outfit everyday inspired by the many costume ideas floating out there. THIS IS NOT A COSTUME, it is simply a everyday look based off of our personal style combined with the inspiration of different halloween costumes!!! 


DAY 1:  "Oriental Girl"
Inspired by, of course, the beautiful Geisha women of the Japanese culture.
The Look
Jacket: Bongo (Sears)
Top: American Apparel
Pants: ThoseGirlss
Accessories: Belt (Forever21) & Necklace (BEBE)
Shoes: Timbs aka Timberlands
"I hope the sincerity in my smile brings you joy" -Jade
 It's ok to be a little silly…trust me, you'll live longer…I mean hell, I'm bout 80 and look at me, lol. 
Hope you enjoyed frandssss. Oh, and don't forget to LIVE a little ;-) YOU DESERVE IT!
xOxO
<3

P.S. Stay tuned for tomorrows inspired look :)



Popular Posts