Lights N Love

"It's ok to be a glow stick; sometimes we need to break before we shine."
Top: Macy's 
High-Waisted Shorts: Forever21
Shoes: All White Leather Converse
Purse: Bebe

Driving down Wilshire Boulevard on a late night, one can't help but gaze at all of the beautiful lights beaming from Chris Burden's infamous Urban Light Exhibit. The installation of 202 antique cast-iron street lights from several cities in and around the L.A. area was placed in front of the LACMA in 2008.
"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves."
- Edmund Hillary (first man to climb Mt. Everest).
I'm happy to be back…
Feeling like I'm only growing into a better Jade, all I can do is appreciate the hard times I've gone and will continue to go through (what we call LIFE) and know in my heart at the end of the day, God always makes sure the pendulum swings…..


"Just keep swimming" -Finding Nemo
xOxO,
Jade & TGss

Popular Posts