#WCW: Krysten Ritter

WOMAN.CRUSH.WEDNESDAYZ
#WCW
Krysten Ritter
"I've watched 'Clueless' as many times as humanly possible. Like, I would run home from school to watch it. Like, I can quote it backwards."
Government Name: Krysten Alyce Ritter
D.O.B.: December 16, 1981
1st GIG: Veronica Mars (2004 as Gia Goodman)
Fun Fact: "My parents actually wanted me to join the service."

 Don't Trust The Bitch in Apt. 23
"Don't Trust the Bitch", 
But that "Bitch" Can Dress!
Chloe sticks to an edgy yet corky style. Though she's dark most of the time, she somehow, always, adds a pop of color that seems to create the perfect balance for her characters personality. 
Personal Style
"I am sarcastic and dry, but I also have a pretty huge zest for life."

"I like to be stylish and edgy, but also low maintenance."
Hope you enjoyed our lady crush, aka #wcw, as much as we do. Krysten Ritter has us "goo-goo" & "gaga-ing". If you haven't watch "Don't Trust the Bitch In Apt. 23", YOU MUST WATCH IT, she'll have you rolling. Oh and on top of it, James from Dawsons Creek is on it :)) Let us know how you much you love her and the show!!!
xOxO
ThoseGirlss

Popular Posts