"OH ZOE, on top?": #WCW

WOMAN.CRUSH.WEDNESDAYZ
#WCW 
"I get along very well with animals and children. I dig them, I get them."
~ZOE SALDANA
"A child speaks more sense than an adult half of the time."
"...I like my mistakes and I like the way I learn. And i like the pace with which i learn my mistakes. i don't wanna be anyone else, but me. and by knowing this i want to continue figuring out who the fuck i am. thats it. "
Zoe's "Conversation"
w/Amanda de Cadenet:
"I am equal to everything and anything that is around me, therefore; I must deal with it with so much respect and get that respect back…I'm not here to win. I'm here to exist"
"I'm Zoe, I could've been a Boy. I could've been a dog…I know who I am. I love who I am…"
LOVE & Other Drugs... 
Many wondered about the "quick" marriage between Zoe and Marco; but, one thing we know…When the love is unexplainable and "just happens"…that's real. We wish these two an eternity of happiness. You gotcha a BEAUT Mr. Marco :)
TG's TOP Zoe Flicks:
"Center Stage" (2000)

"Crossroads" (2002)
 "Pirates of the Carribbeam" (2003)
"Avatar" (2009)
"Colombiana" (2011) 
 "After Sex" (2007)
"Star Trek" (2009)
"Rosemary's Baby" (2014)
Zoe Cover's FASHION Mag:
"I was a ferocious dancer so therefore I was a ferocious up-and-coming actress. When it comes to auditions, I'm not competitive with anybody. I don't even know who's sitting next to me. I wouldn't even tell you if it was a blonde or brunette. The moment you compare yourself, it weakens you."
"I love wearing men's clothing and underwear."
Personal Style

“I’m more of a guy’s girl. I like having a beer in a bar, and I don’t bicker or sit down and do my nails.”

Zoe Fun Facts:
Government Name:  Zoë Yadira Saldaña Nazario
Ethinicity : Dominican & Puerto Rican
Always Mistaken for…: Thandie Newton
Born: June 19, 1978 (Gemini)

If you weren't in love already (like we are), we know you're smitten now!!! Ohhhhhh Zoe :))
Happy #WCW Girlss & Boyss. Hope you enjoyed.
xOxO
ThoseGirlss






Popular Posts