MAN*CANDY*MONDAYZ: Pac

MAN*CANDY*MONDAY
#mcm 
2PAC 
While in Cali…it's only the proper thing to post this beautiful Monday, evening :)
MTV NEWS 1997
"Lost Interview"

“During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams”

"Keep Ya Head Up"

"RUNNIN' aka DYING TO LIVE"
Ft. B.I.G.

“You’re right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don’t give a fuck.”

"Gangsta Party" 
ft. Snoop Dogg

“Even the genius asks questions.”

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for." 
"Dear Mama"

“I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.”

We didn't get to post and wish you Happy G Day a few weeks ago, so today we give you all ya honors. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAC, WE LUHHH & MISS YOU BIG MAN…witcho sessi self :)
xOxO
ThoseGirlss

Popular Posts