Tune In Tuesdayz: SZA's "Warm Winds"

SZA ft. Isaiah Rashad
"Warm Winds"
Happy Tuesday Beautiful People!!!
It's #TIT, aka Tune In Tuesday and today we couldn't help but spotlight our girl SZA! After the recent release of her Ep, Z, SZA has released some DOPE new visuals for song, "Warm Winds", featuring TDE (Top Dawg Entertainment) labelmate Isaiah Rashad.

Check out the video and tell us what you think of the intoxicating, free, nature inspired music video.
"Warm winds on a space ride, when i call your phone on a late night, I recall your soul and it taste like…Gardens, Flowers and Warm Winds"

"Sometimes I bite my lips and close my eyes just to pretend its you, long live lonely thoughts on thursday nights…that's when i think of you."

The music accompanying the visuals can be found on her new EP, Z, which is available now on iTunes!
The music video was directed by SZA and APLUS Filmz.

Beauty SZA Fun Fact:
In an interview with Vogue, 24 year old, SZA spoke on her natural and free beauty "inspiration".
      “I grew up Muslim, and wore the hijab through middle school,” said SZA. “The only girl that I could look to for natural hair inspiration growing up was Lauryn Hill. I wanted dreads but my mom wanted me to wait until I was 16, by which time I didn’t want them anymore.”



Get hip!!!

Tell us you're not in love!!!! And if you do, we don't believe youuuuu, haha!! But seriously, we hope you all enjoyed SZA's new visuals just as much as we did! Tell us what you thought! Happy Tuesday!!!

ThoseGirlss
p.s. "it's a waste of time being sad (or mad!)"



Popular Posts