TUNE IN TUESDAY: NEW CALVIN HARRIS!

#TIT


Calvin Harris




SUMMER


courtesy of  perezhilton.com


Deputed on March 14, Calvin Harris  new single-Summer is available now for purchase on iTunes.



                Courtesy of weheartit.com     

Summer features Harris on vocals for the first time since  his 2012 single- "I Feel 
So Close” from his 18 months  record. 





Summer is the first single to be released from Harris's upcoming fourth album. According to Capital FM , Harris is planning  a series of singles to be released before the release of his new album.  We wonder what other artists he will collaborate with for his new album? Oooh the anticipation! 

      courtesy of  +Calvin Harris 


"Before releasing '18 Months', he had five huge singles and it sounds like he's planning on replicating the same formula. So far I'm good at singles, I am, I can say that now I've got the proof," he told Capital's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes at this year's BRIT Awards"The next one, it's taken a while, but I think it's gonna be a good one. It's taken a long time." The Scottish DJ also teased a major collaboration but admitted he still has some work to do to get the team-up signed off. "There's another one and it's all done and I've got to convince him it's good," he added. Calvin has also been working with girlfriend Rita Ora on her next single 'I Will Never Let You Down'."  -Capital FM



                                        Courtesy of  http://http://calvvinharris.tumblr.com

In an interview with BBC Radio 1 host Nick Grimshaw, Rita laughed, saying she found it hard to work with Harris in the studio.  

"I was actually a bit nervous because he's never seen me in work mode," she said. "But literally just ten minutes in he was so blunt. I think it's the Scottish-ness in him, he was just like 'no' etc. and it happened so quick. It was a very good experience. "It's about having fun and because I take everything so seriously, I'm always a bit like work, work. He's like, 'you really need to just enjoy it.' And I agree, so I'm just enjoying it right now. And I'm happy we kind of did it together. It's a nice little feeling for me, it makes it personal."


 Courtesy of http://calvvinharris.tumblr.com


Listen to Calvin Harris New Single-Summer




LYRICS
When I met you in the summer
To my heartbeat sound
We fell in love
As the leaves turned brown

We could be together baby
As long as skies are blue
You act so innocent now
But you lied so soon
When I met you in the summer

When I met you in the summer
To my heartbeat sound
We fell in love
As the leaves turned brown

We could be together baby
As long as skies are blue
You act so innocent now
But you lied so soon
When I met you in the summer



Harris posted these pictures below from his Instagram @calvinharris , as a teaser for his fans from the Summer Music Video. 




While Summer isn't one of our favorite Calvin Harris tunes, its catchy and fun hook makes for the perfect Summer Anthem.  Soooo who's ready for summer ?! Let us know what you think of Calvin's new single?  Love it or Hate it?







ThoseGirlss

Popular Posts